This week is completely random. Well at least it started that way. I had a class that was already a day ahead of all the other classes on the day before a week long break. Only three students showed up so I didn’t want to launch into a brand new major project and this one was born. Inspired by Rorschach tests, we took black acrylic paint and dripped it onto a pieces of paper and folded it. Then you had to look for something in the blots that you could use and adjust the painting. I thought mine looked like a cool helmet so I put a face in it. You should try this too and see what you come up with.